Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Quince Marmalade

 I have got a few Quince fruits from a friend and decided to make marmalade from them.
I would love to have a few Quince trees on our farm so I took some seeds which I will plant soon because they need cold stratification.
Yummi :)

2 comments:

  1. They look like really good quinces, they are one of the few things not doing well for me here in Ireland.
    I have this link to your blog from Biobees where I post as B kind. This is a great blog. Unfortunately I find our computer takes ages to load the pages (I think it can't handle all the great links (u-tubes), but it gets there after a while.
    Best of luck with it all.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim :)
      Hopefuly soon enough we will buy our farm in Denmark so this blog will be very much updated daily :)
      Stay tuned

      Delete