Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Greenhouse is Alive

I have started Tomatoes from seeds in February which as a bit too early I think. They have grown so big that I had no other choice but plant them into the greenhouse even though the temperature is still on the low side. Most important is that frost will not happen and even if ...
... I have placed the tomatoes in poly-tunnels just to be on the safe side.
Geenhouse Spinach from sawing in February (23rd)
Mizuna (above) and Lettuce (bottom picture) from sowing in February :) who sais you cant have early veggies in Denmark :) Next year I will plant much more in the greenhouse in February. I will also plant late in the Autumn this year after the Tomatoes have finished to have salad until January.
I even planted Potatoes today outdoors. I will continue planting more lettuce, spinach and radishes outdoors and will probably plant the parsley and summer carrots too as well as onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment