Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Calendula Oil Infusion

Its time to make some more soap soon. I would like to use Calendula this time for its skin healing properties. I bought some dry Calendula flower pettals but next year I will have my own grown :) I will be planting lots of it!
Dry Calendula flower pettals and organic virgin olive oil
It is important to keep the jar in a warm spot like close to the fire place or on a window seal facing South. In two weeks time it should be ready. I will shake the jar every day to mix it so the infusion warms evenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment