Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Its Time To Build A Chicken Tractor

I plan to move into the summer house after I finish the course in Self-sufficiency in October. I wish to immediately start with keeping a few hens for eggs.
Since Foxes and Birds of Pray are a very often occurance in this part of Sweden I thought of a solution in a form of a chicken tractor.
I have found a web page with many good chicken tractor plans which I intend to copy-paste ;)
Im off to start gathering wooden boards which lay around the garage now to see if I have all the material needed ... Stay tuned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment