Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Monday, February 3, 2014

Project Greenhouse

Can you imagine a household without a greenhouse :) I can't!
The previous owners have build a shed behind the workshop used for storing the trailer (too big for just one trailer if you ask me).
This shed is facing South so it is on the perfect spot ( I just have to remove a few trees which are creating too much shadow). I decided to keep the same shape/size. I removed all the dangerous Asbestos Roof Plates! I'm not happy working with asbestos I can tell you that! Apparently wet weather is best to work with this dangerous material because there is no dust.
Taking down asbestos roof plates is not fun work
protection mask of course
All plates down, next is to take down the walls and then decide on the material
for the greenhouse walls and roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment